Hello,
    So yesterday I unplugged my phone from my pc and it restarted, which I found odd but went about my business. With it sitting on my desk it would restart over and over again, but only when idle. It takes about 5 mins to restart again after getting to the home screen. If it is plugged in, it doesn't restart. If I am playing music, it wont restart. If I am updating, it wont restart. Only after going to sleep/standby with the screen shut off will it restart. I have soft reset and hard reset twice. Anyone else have this issue?

The symptoms are like when I had my 920 and it would overheat and shut off, but this phone never gets hot and only restarts when sitting idle.

I am doing a test to not shut the screen off to see if it restarts.

I have submitted a ticket to BLU, but haven't gotten a response yet.

This is the first issue I've had with the phone and it has been great for me.

Thanks.
    05-22-2015 09:27 AM
    Anyone else have this issue?
    Not until today, but mine is a Jr. doing the same thing. The first time it did it, like you I figured, so what. But, I just felt it vibrate in my pocket and took it out and is restarting.

The only thing I have done was to put in a second SIM. I'll leave it like that and see if it reboots again.

If it does, I will disable the second SIM and see what's what.

If it still does it then I will remove the second SIM entirely.

Fortunately it is only a soft boot and not a total restart, but i clears notifications etc which is annoying. :)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-02-2015 01:06 PM
    Hello I recently acquired a Microsoft BLU smart phone and i'm having the same issues. It restarts itself and doesn't seem to be keeping any charge. I'm thinking I should return it to the Microsoft store ASAP.
    10-02-2015 01:04 PM
    same problem. I have sent the phone for RMA/replacement. after 3 months they returned without replacing BLU_INDIA. what to do??
    08-29-2016 06:59 AM