Blu Win HD Windows 10

Jonathan Ma

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
A thread for discussing Windows 10 on Blu Win HD

I just started download you have to use the Upgrade Adviser App to start the download
microsoft. com/store/apps/9nblggh0f5g4
wp_ss_20160317_0003.png
wp_ss_20160317_0001.png

Last edited:

hunterk11

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
I do not have the update and the insider updates were never pushed to my device, I am debating a factory reset to hopefully get them running.

hunterk11

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Blu's response to the w5101 getting support, almost as helpful as Microsoft support =/
Hello,

Thank you for contacting BLU Products. We are happy to help you!

We apologize for the inconvenience, at this time there are no updates available for your device. We strive to keep our devices as updated as possible, and are always working toward improving the performance we provide. If an update for your device is made available, we will let everyone know through our Facebook fan page. Please check us out on Facebook for all news related to your device.

Should you have any additional questions please contact us at 1-877-602-8762 (Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:30pm EST).

Thank you for choosing BLU!

lothan

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Well, long time waiting for this. I bought a blu from amazon and it doesn't install apps on the sd card, I told the amazon customer service and they gave me a new blu win hd and it worked O.K. As I live in Venezuela it is very difficult to return devices to the US in the case of phones. One day some good person put a shotgun in my face and took away the phone from me. I thought that the Windows 10 mobile upgrade would correct the SD failure (and the problem isn't the SD Card, I tried different cards) but it didn't. I cannot install my favorite games as I only have the internal space for installations but we can still get more free internal space with w10mo than with Wp8.1. I hope y buy this year a Lumia 640 and try to return the Blu to amazon.

Bai

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I stated my opinion on the update to w10m on other section as well, just want to drop by and say it is a disaster. Don't do it.

I am hard resetting the phone to give it one more try but not getting my hope up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre