Well the title says all Blu released the new Win JR windows phone that costs 89 dollars which gives such an amazing value the downside is that is a US only phone and i live in the middle east so i see that amazon also sells this device and i just want to ask whether would Blu ship the device worldwide if i say buy it from amazon cause its such a good deal just imagine i have to search streets to get a screen protector and case for my lumia while blu has it all inside the box and its a way better deal then getting the 530 cause here drive will be available to ALL windows phones so yea.

P.s i would like to get this phone for my dad
    09-10-2014 07:29 AM
    This is the list of countries that Amazon US will ship to.

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhastan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Venezuela

If you're not on the list you can't get it.
    09-10-2014 08:24 AM
    Well the title says all Blu released the new Win JR windows phone that costs 89 dollars which gives such an amazing value the downside is that is a US only phone and i live in the middle east so i see that amazon also sells this device and i just want to ask whether would Blu ship the device worldwide if i say buy it from amazon cause its such a good deal just imagine i have to search streets to get a screen protector and case for my lumia while blu has it all inside the box and its a way better deal then getting the 530 cause here drive will be available to ALL windows phones so yea.

With shipping, tax, import fees etc, it will probably be more expensive than a cheap Lumia that you can buy at home, you might want to consider that.
    You can get screen protectors for any Lumia on ebay from china for 3$ and free shipping.
    09-10-2014 08:39 AM
    Well screen protectors are not the issue here it just seems that the phone is much better value here and i am from the united arab emirates so yes i am on that list so just a question will there be connectivity issues with using a US optimized phone in UAE. I really don't think there would be any sort of import tax as uae does not have taxes in general but i will keep that in mind. And to add to that i am not really impressed with the 530/630 phones either so lets hope that wpcentral will make a full review of the win jr and the win hd so that i can make up my mind

Thanks Anyways
    09-10-2014 08:55 AM
    Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the 50 states.
    09-15-2014 05:49 AM

You can use shopandship.com service to get phones from us.
    10-23-2015 04:49 PM
    hi
    Maybe if u got any friends here in india ask them to pik it up and ship it to you .Just and idea thats all
    10-23-2015 11:05 PM