Hi guys! I'm a avid reader of this forum board and I went to my metro pcs store in hopes to find a new phone. So I go and I asked about unlocked phones. Guy says yeah most are completely compatible....I find myself at the mall at the Windows store buying this really cool windows phone. A blu win jr in pink... 95$ (great deal and cool phone). I had a 521 prior and loved it. I used to have an android but i dont love how spotty or ****ty they work. So today I went and i took it to the metro store to be activated because it wouldnt let me do it online.... :/ SMH. Sales guy has never seen this phone.... O_O oh boy I'm that guy, he tries to put it together with a new sim and tries to activate it And what do you know.... he has a hard time with. So I now have spotty crappy service and idk if the APN settings are right. The phone also keeps shutting off and on. HALP
    12-13-2014 08:45 PM
    Things to look for:

1) How firmly is the SIM card situation in its tray? A lot of times, if the SIM card isn't tight, when it slips out of alignment, it'll restart.
    2) For the settings for APN, I found these online. You can go into settings to check to see if he entered it properly. MetroPcs Internet & MMS settings for Windows 8 | UnlockandRepair ? We Unlock all the major carriers ? Samsung, HTC, Blackberry and More
    12-13-2014 10:16 PM
    i tried a varitey of apn settings and still no luck. I still get spotty service and now I cant send mms :/ argh. I don't wanna return it and have to get another phone considering i'd have to drive an hour to the windows store to return it.

got it all updated and that stopped the random resetting. Hoping maybe its because I am in maine and not home in Massachusettes where my service is decent and not spotty. But this not sending mms is killing me. Also how do i turn the data connection up on it?
    12-14-2014 02:16 PM
    Not sending MMS is wrong APN or lack of service. Post what are trying
    12-14-2014 02:19 PM
    i have apn for mms set as
    APN: fast.metropcs.com
    with the MMS URL set as
    <http ://metropcs.com/mmsnmvno.com/mms/wapenc>
    MMSC port: 3128
    max size : 1900
    with an ip type of IPv4v6
    12-14-2014 02:53 PM
    for the random restart did u put a memory card in it ?
    12-16-2014 05:50 AM