bought a Win JR yesterday, Metro pcs service spotty... and keeps restarting

RaiinBowRave

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys! I'm a avid reader of this forum board and I went to my metro pcs store in hopes to find a new phone. So I go and I asked about unlocked phones. Guy says yeah most are completely compatible....I find myself at the mall at the Windows store buying this really cool windows phone. A blu win jr in pink... 95$ (great deal and cool phone). I had a 521 prior and loved it. I used to have an android but i dont love how spotty or ****ty they work. So today I went and i took it to the metro store to be activated because it wouldnt let me do it online.... :/ SMH. Sales guy has never seen this phone.... O_O oh boy I'm that guy, he tries to put it together with a new sim and tries to activate it And what do you know.... he has a hard time with. So I now have spotty crappy service and idk if the APN settings are right. The phone also keeps shutting off and on. HALP

RaiinBowRave

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
i tried a varitey of apn settings and still no luck. I still get spotty service and now I cant send mms :/ argh. I don't wanna return it and have to get another phone considering i'd have to drive an hour to the windows store to return it.

got it all updated and that stopped the random resetting. Hoping maybe its because I am in maine and not home in Massachusettes where my service is decent and not spotty. But this not sending mms is killing me. Also how do i turn the data connection up on it?

RaiinBowRave

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
i have apn for mms set as
APN: fast.metropcs.com
with the MMS URL set as
<http ://metropcs.com/mmsnmvno.com/mms/wapenc>
MMSC port: 3128
max size : 1900
with an ip type of IPv4v6

Members online

No members online now.