Need a new sub-forum

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am sure if the need arose, our admin would be glad to seperate the LTE version of this device into it's own sub-forum. But if the only difference is a LTE chip, than I think subject matter from the non-LTE devices will apply to this one. Small varients like that don't always result in much different performance, which in my opinion makes the need for a seperate forum.

I will monitor the Blu Win JR threads, though, and will be glad to bring up the need for the LTE version getting its own device designation if there are a ton of differences in the discussions once used in real life.

Marquis de Faux

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I am sure if the need arose, our admin would be glad to seperate the LTE version of this device into it's own sub-forum. But if the only difference is a LTE chip, than I think subject matter from the non-LTE devices will apply to this one. Small varients like that don't always result in much different performance, which in my opinion makes the need for a seperate forum.

I will monitor the Blu Win JR threads, though, and will be glad to bring up the need for the LTE version getting its own device designation if there are a ton of differences in the discussions once used in real life.
It's a different device though, new design, new processor, not just LTE. The Win HD LTE has its own subforum.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo