for the BLU Win JR LTE: Win JR LTE
    Marquis de Faux likes this.
    04-23-2015 11:15 AM
    I am sure if the need arose, our admin would be glad to seperate the LTE version of this device into it's own sub-forum. But if the only difference is a LTE chip, than I think subject matter from the non-LTE devices will apply to this one. Small varients like that don't always result in much different performance, which in my opinion makes the need for a seperate forum.

I will monitor the Blu Win JR threads, though, and will be glad to bring up the need for the LTE version getting its own device designation if there are a ton of differences in the discussions once used in real life.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-24-2015 01:04 AM
    Ummm, with only three topics for 2015, for this forum, can't see the need really. Just another almost blank list to look at.
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    04-24-2015 08:43 AM
    I am sure if the need arose, our admin would be glad to seperate the LTE version of this device into it's own sub-forum. But if the only difference is a LTE chip, than I think subject matter from the non-LTE devices will apply to this one. Small varients like that don't always result in much different performance, which in my opinion makes the need for a seperate forum.

I will monitor the Blu Win JR threads, though, and will be glad to bring up the need for the LTE version getting its own device designation if there are a ton of differences in the discussions once used in real life.
    It's a different device though, new design, new processor, not just LTE. The Win HD LTE has its own subforum.
    RumoredNow and Gunbust3r like this.
    08-12-2015 10:33 PM