lte version v lumia 535 on screen - need quick advice

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi all, this phone is the amazon prime deal but not got much time, key thing is whats the screen like, I can cope fine with the 535 screen pixel and quality wise, is the jr equal better or worse than that? Cheers.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
I had a 535 and my experience was very very bad had too much of a hanging problem so as per my exp dont get the 535 i disposed it and i just got the blu win jr LTE yesterday as of now i have not had any problem i got it as a spare phone and i got a crazy deal in my country Inida got it for around 55USD (INR 3,000) special deal on amazon now it has gone up by 1k INR

mohit9206

May 25, 2013
Visit site
One day is nowhere near enough time to judge a phone. Am looking to get this phone too due to the Amazon lightning deal however how well the phone will perform in the long term no one knows. Blu is no Nokia afterall.But for 3k,its worth the gamble i guess.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
One day is nowhere near enough time to judge a phone. Am looking to get this phone too due to the Amazon lightning deal however how well the phone will perform in the long term no one knows. Blu is no Nokia afterall.But for 3k,its worth the gamble i guess.
hi
your right buddy but then i just got it as a spare phone i also do have the Mi4i android phone which will be my daily use ill use this and the BLU and i just wanted a win phone too as of now after 2 days use the phone was is decent.I had a 535 which gave me so much problems the phone would just hang while browing and even a few times when i got an in coming call may be just my bad luck but my exp with the L535 was horrible man and for 3k its a ok for me and a confirmation on the specs it has 1GB ram and 8gb storage 3.50 usable many places it says 512MB but i used this app called System viewer from the store and saw the above info

Last edited:

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Had my blu for about a month now, great phone, only concern is any delay with windows 10, through hopefully there won't be. Screen is fine, runs great, hoping that battery led will allow for notifications on win 10!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb