Unable to connect using WDRT on my Win JR LTE x130e

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I have a dual sim BLU JR LTE mobile bought from Amazon UK at a very good price and it works here in France very well with a French and UK sim card.
Windows Device Recovery Tool 3.4.34 is showing firmware version 15023 whilst my phone is 15009.
Try as I might, I can get the phone to flash mode connected to the PC, but WDRT fails at that point.
Has anybody managed to get this working on this phone and done an update?

Thanks.

suppax

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I've the exact same problem, some error relative to region/language

ps. I've sent a mail to BLU describing the problem, let's see if they answer.

Last edited:

boxofbadgers

May 8, 2016
Visit site
Same problem here, it looks to me like WDRT is just not downloading the image file. It skips that part and straight to the battery check. Anybody know the URL to directly download the image file?

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies.
I have the BLU JR LTE 130e stuck with spinning gears and a sad smiley after attempting a hard reset using the buttons.
Can get into flash mode but as above problems.
Will try the log file.

Ranit Sobti

May 10, 2016
Visit site
I had similar issue. Solution to the same, as I have managed to progress is that instead of selecting x130e select x130q in WDRT. I was able to identify this upon reading about latest firmware merge for BLU Win HD of the E and Q models. Also read about 15023 being latest version for both Q & E win JR. Connect your phone as directed in WDRT and select x130q. I have done that and the phone is working absolutely fine. I was also able to upgrade to Win 10 using "Insider Fast Update". After getting OS version 10586 on first update to Win 10, I changed my preference in insider App to "Production". This helps you to get stable updates, rather than getting all the updates which may contain bugs.

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Thank you all for your assistance.
Even though I thought my 130e BLU JR LTE was bricked I followed the above instructions and after getting the phone into flash mode
installed 130q. Restored my last backup from Microsoft and purrrfect!
As I am in France I use a French Sim card in slot 1 and a UK sim card in slot 2.
I have spent the morning testing the phone including GPS and Camera and all is good.
I use a non- standard ring tone which I had to re install but otherwise fine.
As Ranit stated above I also think build 15023 works on the two version of this phone.
Thanks again for your help.

Rob

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Neither,
just Firmware revision number:00130.03720.20001.15023
I have now been updated Automatically to Windows 10
Version 1511
OS build: 10.0 10586.107

so far so good!

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Standard update.
I read somewhere else on this forum that this had started happening which started this saga!
As at this morning all is still good.The only thing I have not tried yet is the FM radio.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Fantastic news Wards - and that you for following up - I will take your advice, thank you

Hi
I got the win 10 update all is well but it's insider update I can see the same in the recent update available but every thing is fine for me phone is fully working

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I had similar issue. Solution to the same, as I have managed to progress is that instead of selecting x130e select x130q in WDRT. I was able to identify this upon reading about latest firmware merge for BLU Win HD of the E and Q models. Also read about 15023 being latest version for both Q & E win JR. Connect your phone as directed in WDRT and select x130q. I have done that and the phone is working absolutely fine. I was also able to upgrade to Win 10 using "Insider Fast Update". After getting OS version 10586 on first update to Win 10, I changed my preference in insider App to "Production". This helps you to get stable updates, rather than getting all the updates which may contain bugs.

hi
thanks what u said is right while selecting q it started to download the sw some thing went wrong on the last OTA the phone touch was giving a problem hope this will solve it and revive my phone thanks for ur kind info i need to wait and see

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
hi
on doing the above looks like it got flashed in Chinese cant understand how do i get english pls help

NOTE : got the language changed its on the 1st screen got it changed to English now my phone is fine and good no more playing around ill just stay with win8

Last edited:

daigor87br

Jul 4, 2016
Visit site
Good morning all, I cant connect even when I select both models, my cellphone does not recognize on the wdrt, and it goes to manual selection with I already try both models E and Q and does not change anything. Any Ideas? Drivers missing? Etc?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3