My BLU Win JR LTE phone not coming on

Mimikix

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Please I had this problem where my phone instead of charging it discharges, however when you turn off and on it shows you 100% charged. Yesterday it a low on battery, but I had no charger on me, when I finally got a charger I plugged it on and the red light came on but it di d not charge and has refused to come on since then. I have pressed the reset button for 30 sec nothing, done a soft reset nothing. Please can someone help, my phone is about 10months old

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Please I had this problem where my phone instead of charging it discharges, however when you turn off and on it shows you 100% charged. Yesterday it a low on battery, but I had no charger on me, when I finally got a charger I plugged it on and the red light came on but it di d not charge and has refused to come on since then. I have pressed the reset button for 30 sec nothing, done a soft reset nothing. Please can someone help, my phone is about 10months old

the battery could be faulty - and since you've said the phone is less than 10 months old, does warranty still apply?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos