BLU Win JR LTE resolution scaling issue after Anniversary Update.

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Updated to latest on yesterday ,touch not worked ( couldn't go to start menu since it was password protected , not able to enter the exact words).

Then tried hard reset with the hardware buttons , there it is stuck on the start screen while selecting the country ( cant select the Next button ) .

Cant keep the device in dead state so I am trying to down load the firmware using Windows Device Recovery Tool ..

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by prasanth1947
Updated to latest on yesterday ,touch not worked ( couldn't go to start menu since it was password protected , not able to enter the exact words).

Then tried hard reset with the hardware buttons , there it is stuck on the start screen while selecting the country ( cant select the Next button ) .

Cant keep the device in dead state so I am trying to down load the firmware using Windows Device Recovery Tool ..
Actually, U can easily remove the password using find my phone via computer...

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Qwery - somebody on MS forum abt Blu win jr lte said that there is an image of x130e 8.1 available inn WDRT. Is it right? Anyone tried wdrt?

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Yes. Is there. But i m not tried yet. And I tweeted about the update issue. They said that they are working with ms to fix this issue!

Ohvthanks . Means we can revert back to 8.1 and then if problem is solved we can again get win10. Thats a relief because before there was the image of x130q which has 512 MB RAM and not eligible for win 10. So if u flashed that image u wouldn't get win 10 in future. Thanks man

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Meanwhile - Redstone update has been paused but its making things difficult.
1. Charging time has been increased from 4 hrs to 7-8hrs

2. Discharging time is around 10% per hour without using and 30% per hour if u use internet

3. Phone is constantly heating like a microwave. Had to put it in Freezer (not kidding)

I removed the SD card and filled the internal memory leaving 250 MB free. So update won't download. In case it's downloaded it will need 1.5 GB free space which it won't get.

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Ohvthanks . Means we can revert back to 8.1 and then if problem is solved we can again get win10. Thats a relief because before there was the image of x130q which has 512 MB RAM and not eligible for win 10. So if u flashed that image u wouldn't get win 10 in future. Thanks man

Yes, It was there .. I tried to revert using WDRT which is successful and my phone is usable now but I have strange issue with my exchange account .. Its failed sync , throwing a ploicy related error( doesnt alerted to set a password , usually it does) .

Except Exchange account it is back to original but I need this phone for e-mails only ( I use Android phone as primary) so I am once again trying to update it to WP10 .. Let me see after this update .. if the same issue for me again then I go back to 8.1 till this issue sorted out .

Hope this clear

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Meanwhile - Redstone update has been paused but its making things difficult.
1. Charging time has been increased from 4 hrs to 7-8hrs

2. Discharging time is around 10% per hour without using and 30% per hour if u use internet

3. Phone is constantly heating like a microwave. Had to put it in Freezer (not kidding)

I removed the SD card and filled the internal memory leaving 250 MB free. So update won't download. In case it's downloaded it will need 1.5 GB free space which it won't get.

Is it downloaded completely or you paused it in the middle ? If it is not downloaded and you feel your phone is heating oven then let it download completely. It will ask you to install ( update is ready to install on notifications ) , dont install it unless we get another patch for this issue .. It even asks for your to accept the license etc .,.

Not sure whether it helps you or not .. Just given my thoughts .

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Is it downloaded completely or you paused it in the middle ? If it is not downloaded and you feel your phone is heating oven then let it download completely. It will ask you to install ( update is ready to install on notifications ) , dont install it unless we get another patch for this issue .. It even asks for your to accept the license etc .,.
Note : I refer the above upgrade from 8.1 to 10 now ..

Shiveon7

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site

Thanks prashant btw, it is paused in middle or I will say at 0% but i had to use wifi so I did the mentioned trick. Bt dont know Phone is heating very fast. I THINK windows update is constatntly checking the disk and internet and thats why increasing load on processor.
I hv only jr lte as my Phone. So i can't do anything except put it on charge all day.

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm just switched off the phone while downloading at 36%. After that it wont start yet again to download. I'm now using WiFi as usual.. No problem for me till now.!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henrysmith