Weird Battery Issue

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Experiencing weird battery issues in BLU win Jr LTE phone . It is becoming completely drain ( switched off) from 60 % , 40 % etc to 0% with in few mins .. not particular behavior .

Did soft reset and Hard reset too but no changes

Do any one experiencing similar issues ? Please suggest if anything can be done .

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Experiencing weird battery issues in BLU win Jr LTE phone . It is becoming completely drain ( switched off) from 60 % , 40 % etc to 0% with in few mins .. not particular behavior .

Do any one experiencing similar issues ? Please suggest if anything can be done .

have you tried removing the battery? Maybe the contacts are loose?

Chandramouli13

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by prasanth1947

I'm also experiencing last two months. But no solution. Sometimes im getting 1.5 day battery backup. Sometimes 4 to 5 hrs..

have you tried removing the battery? Maybe the contacts are loose?
It has non removable battery.

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
Same problem on 10 month old phone. It goes from 60% to nothing. If I plug in the charger it goes back to 60%. Very strange. I have reset the battery and used battery saving apps to try to sort this out. Battery is sealed so stuck at the moment. Might just need a new phone!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Same problem on 10 month old phone. It goes from 60% to nothing. If I plug in the charger it goes back to 60%. Very strange. I have reset the battery and used battery saving apps to try to sort this out. Battery is sealed so stuck at the moment. Might just need a new phone!

no warranty?

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

If you are not keen on Win 10 then restore it to 8.1 using recovery tool. I have fed up with this behaviour ( switching off over night and sudden switch off when we do some tasks or even get a call though it shows 60 % , 80 % battery).

I have reverted to 8.1 on yesterday again and using it , no such issues found so far but sadly I am not able sync my exchange account, it keeps throwing an error " we werent able to apply the security policy that's required by mail.xxxx.com . Conact your company's support person to fix the problem"

But it was working when i got this hand set Win 8.1 and also works if I upgrade to Win 10 ( No change to the policy). not sure how to fix this issue since I need this mobile for my mails :(

wards242

Dec 12, 2015
Visit site
I have today updated to the latest build 10.0.14393.321 so we will now see if this sorts the battery issues as this build is meant to have a fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos