No service for BLU Phones in india

rgosh

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I purchased a BLU Win Jr LTE phone from Snapdeal in November 2015 and it recently stopped powering on. I wanted to claim my warranty and get it repaired but to my surprise, I could not find any service centers in Hyderabad, India.

The phone numbers provided on Snapdeal for service centers were answered by people who are nowhere related to BLU phones or service. I found a number to contact on BLU India's Twitter handle, up on calling, the IVR just tells me to write an email to IndiaService@bluproducts.com. I wrote an email about 3days ago and there is not response from the support team yet.

It looks like BLU is selling phones in India without any proper support or service centers.

If there is anyone who got their BLU phones repaired in India, please help me out.

Thank you in advance.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
There is only one service center of BLU in india, That too in gurgaon. You can get the complete address here on BLU website, and if you are around that area you could pay them a visit. Contack page BLUindia Contact

Also if you arent i would just a little longer for a reply from them over mail, or drop another in a few days.

prasanth1947

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I purchased a BLU Win Jr LTE phone from Snapdeal in November 2015 and it recently stopped powering on. I wanted to claim my warranty and get it repaired but to my surprise, I could not find any service centers in Hyderabad, India.

The phone numbers provided on Snapdeal for service centers were answered by people who are nowhere related to BLU phones or service. I found a number to contact on BLU India's Twitter handle, up on calling, the IVR just tells me to write an email to IndiaService@bluproducts.com. I wrote an email about 3days ago and there is not response from the support team yet.

It looks like BLU is selling phones in India without any proper support or service centers.

If there is anyone who got their BLU phones repaired in India, please help me out.

Thank you in advance.

you can find service centers in the below link:

https://www.snapdeal.com/offers/blu-service-centre

Mainly they are for Lenovo/Moto service centers but also support Blu , Acer etc .. I lives in Chennai and did once here .

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro