03-02-2014 11:09 AM
61 123
tools
    Unlimited Grandfathered Plan owner checking in.

Same old data just with LTE now.
    12-03-2012 10:39 PM
    @conan, not sure what provider you have but don't they offer hotspot add-on for the unlimited plan? I know for $20 you can add that at Verizon and keep unlimited.

I moved to a shared plan but it was hard to give up unlimited data that I'm no where near needing. I figure by the time you can actually benefit from it as more and more goes cloud, the plan will get yanked anyway. They aren't obligated to continue to provide it forever.
    12-03-2012 10:45 PM
    @GreenScrew. I'm with ATT. They don't, well didn't, offer an add on. I could purchase separate package for tablet but couldn't add it to unlimited. There were four different options and this one was the best price/options package for me. But with it being ATT, there is no telling what other options were available but not offered. After this phone purchase with ATT, I can see why so many people have issues with them.
    12-04-2012 12:11 AM
    @conan, not sure what provider you have but don't they offer hotspot add-on for the unlimited plan? I know for $20 you can add that at Verizon and keep unlimited.

I moved to a shared plan but it was hard to give up unlimited data that I'm no where near needing. I figure by the time you can actually benefit from it as more and more goes cloud, the plan will get yanked anyway. They aren't obligated to continue to provide it forever.
    Yeap, that's exactly what I had. 20$/month for 2GB of mobile hotspot. If I kept it , now it would be 30$ because it's LTE. As usual, they always find a way to squeeze a little more outta you. Lol
    12-04-2012 05:15 AM
    Yep, on Verizon...still got my unlimited data but, due to that fact, I cant get a Windows Phone 8 device because I refuse to pay $600+ for a phone. If I knew Verizon was going to pull this crap, I would of switched to AT&T years ago.....screw you verizon...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/verizon/p..._comment_reply
    12-04-2012 11:53 AM
    Yep, on Verizon...still got my unlimited data but, due to that fact, I cant get a Windows Phone 8 device because I refuse to pay $600+ for a phone. If I knew Verizon was going to pull this crap, I would of switched to AT&T years ago.....screw you verizon...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/verizon/p..._comment_reply
    I feel your pain my friend. If I wasn't getting a couple of decent discounts because of my job with them, I'd have dropped them a long time ago.
    12-04-2012 12:42 PM
    Grandfathered. For the third time. Even with the LTE
    12-05-2012 07:54 PM
    I'm grandfathered in, and if I want Hotspot Internet Sharing, I have to give it up. Arghhhh!
    02-23-2014 10:00 AM
    that's why I left att and went to tmobile. same basic network, cheaper unlimited data, and 2.5gb of tethering. of course, you can't use an at&t phone to do tether without some mods found in this forum, but it's a workaround. or get an international unlocked 1520
    02-28-2014 10:46 AM
    Still on unlimited data on Verizon never giving it up

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928 using Tapatalk
    02-28-2014 11:27 AM
    You should have been given the option to change to an "unlimited personal data plan for 4g/LTE smartphones" if you had say an iPhone unlimited plan. .
    thank for it
    03-02-2014 11:09 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD