AS PROMISED: Current List of Windows Phones, Carriers, and Prices...

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
As promised, this is the current list of prices of Windows phones from US carriers. Each price listed is for 2 yr contracts only. Please keep in mind that this is only the information found on each carrier’s site as of today’s date. Please double check for coverage and availability.

current wp.png

(The photo came out small, but if you click on it, it should enlarge it.)

Thanks for reading.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Somehow I did miss that one..unfortunately the table is in a picture format, so I can't add to it, but hopefully those reading this thread will read your addition. Thank you for pointing that out. :)

Also, I don't know if I mentioned it, but the Tmobile deals end on 02/18/2013. I don't know about the other carriers. Some of these prices were actually different yesterday and this morning, then of the time of the post...so I don't know how long they will last. If anyone has any other deals not mentioned in the chart, please feel free to post them here. Also, if anyone has knowledge of off-contract deals for new phones, please post them here as well...

(FYI: I am still in the market for a new HTC 8X for T mobile for less than $400, please. :) If you have one or have a link, pls pm or reply to this thread.)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos