Been on the phone for 3 hours with At&t

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it does say with a qualifying new two year contract in multiple places, plus includes the obligatory "other restrictions" apply language.

drjekel_mrhyde

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
What they ended up saying was the premier site was not honoring that deal but was just honoring the free charging plate deal. That also do not let you know what colors are out of stock so I ended going in loops to just get the black one(Thank God for gelskins). My brother was going to switch but I told him just to stick to Android so he grabbed a SG3 from another carrier

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I took my friend in just recently, he got an upgrade to Lumia 920 with the free plate then took him back in a week later to the same store and he added a line got the second Lumia free and also another free charging plate....

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Actually, it does say with a qualifying new two year contract in multiple places, plus includes the obligatory "other restrictions" apply language.
you could easily argue that doesn't say new lines only. but just qualifying meaning my upgrades to a new two year agreement is a whole new to years which qualifies for new contract pricing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven