Want to replace T-Mobile for ??

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Please suggest a new carrier but first please excuse me for venting .. ..

I will be moving 4 lines to Virgin or AT&T or that new one (can't think think of the name.) ANYONE OTHER THAN T-Mobile. T-Mobile TRICKED me into signing a contract on all my phones and the following day (for real) put an end to contracts.. I haven't had a contract for 7 of the 9 years because I don't buy their phones. With this NEW BETTER PLAN that they sold me T-Mobile made 2 lines voice & data that were previously voice and broadband and when I could no longer connect my iPads they said I should buy 2 more lines for broadband. That they cannot change a voice line to broadband .. CAN NOT ?? OR WILL NOT ??? First with the new plan they TRICKED me into adding another line ( I had 3 at first.) He said the new line would be broadband like the others and then told me they were unable to print my contract because their printer was down.

By the time I got around to trying the new line out it was TOO LATE. I couldn't connect. I contacted customer support, tech support, billing and then I starting asking for a supervisor. NOBODY would connect me to a supervisor. Each one said, "I can help you .. you don't need a supervisor..." and when they couldn't they would just disconnected me. I would start all over until I finally got a supervisor who said the same thing .. Sorry, can't change your plan to what you had, it doesn't exist any more .. HATE TO SEE YOU GO .. I would say .. "give me what I need and I will sign the contract again" and they said "we do not have contracts any more."

I was 7 years without a contract and never left T-Mobile. I buy all my phones unlocked from different countries. I paid $750 for a Nokia Lumia 920 because T-Mobile doesn't have that one .. With my Canadian version of this phone I get 4G with T-Mobile .. I paid $700 each for my unlocked iPad, unlocked iPad mini and about the same for my unlocked iPhone. NOT jail broken, they are factory unlocked. T-Mobile says on their home page .. BRING YOUR OWN PHONE .. what they don't say is 'we won't give you any support for it though.'

I was loyal for 10 years but this is just the beginning of HATE T-MOBILE forever campaign .. What is the answer? Virgin Wireless? There is another carrier - a new one - Anyone know the name? I wrote it down and then forgot it ..

QOAM

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Can I use my ipad (not iphone) with Straighttalk? Apparently the answer to that question is "NO" with T-Mobile.

champers77

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
The new company is Solavei, which is on the T-Mobile towers that you are used to. I am a founding member and we just launched in September and have over 150,000 customers. I have been on the service since our beta test in June and have had not one dropped call. We have the best value, $49 a month unlimited voice, text and data on the 4 G network with free unlimited international texting, and no contracts! 4 gig of data that you would pay $70 a month for with T-Mobile. Needless to say we have had a lot of people switch over to us from T-Mobile. Similar to Living Social where if you refer 3 yours is free, we also have a referral program that if you refer three people, your bill is $29 net a month as we send you $20 every month when your referrals pay their bill. You can use for dinner or to pay your bill. Refer another three and your bill is a net $9 a month. We give you a website at no charge in case you decide to refer people, if not, you have the best value proposition in the marketplace. Go check it out at Solavei. For a video summary go to wwwMobileService.ShareSolavei.com or call at 800-668-0249 if you have questions.
John

Last edited by a moderator:

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Since its within 30 days you can cancel and just goto their no contract plan. Straight talk and everything else doesn't have unlimited data or allow streaming.

mrmdj31675

Banned
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Who wants to be part of a Pyramid Scheme-like company like Solavei? The promises of paying customers back when in reality it would cost solavei more to pay a customer than to open stores or sell their overly expensice devices, and not being a legal partner for Blackberry and Windows Phone raise red flags.

Reminds me so much of Primerica.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss