Good UK Network (Mainly coverage, Speed for Data and little messages and talk)

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,
I am looking for a good carrier that supplies 1.5GB or More data, good coverage in NN and between Birmingham and London(3G) with good speeds and support for messages up to 200 and talk up to 60 minutes.
Had Tmobile PAYG with Textboost and 500MB internet when topped up 15? and changed, because I forgot to top up, to smartpacks10 to have internet usage
The data there (1GB) is used off now at the 17th already, dont know why to be honest.

EE prices are a joke and in the main area (NN) not even on LTE.
Three seems fairly cheap with 15? but i am currently locked with my 920. (could unlock it though)

Not sure about the offers P4U CPW Orange tmob and EE could provide for me

Can take contract or PAYG. The advantage of tmob PAYG was topping up and not using it so I had around 80? recently on the phone.

Could also take my girlfriend over to the other network if that makes anything cheaper for combi offers.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Three is good for data. Bad for message and talk. Its 3G or no G.

If you want constant reliable connectivity that's when you want 2G, 3G or 4G likes of EE or O2 or Vodafone.

adrian1338

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I dont need much of message and talk to be fair.
I wanted to stay with tmobile but I am not sure about 12 or 1 month contracts and if they will lift the LTE Speed for example into the contracts, if EE will get cheaper, if CPW or P4U get the same stuff in cheaper contracts
just compared
16.00 12months 1000mins Unlimited texts 3GB
?18.00 30day 1000mins Unlimited texts 3GB
and they seem to be the same prices on tmobile and p4u.
So you would recommend to stay with tmob orange and EE network. or go to o2 or Vodafone.
compared the Internet you get tmobile even seems to be the best provider there in terms of charges

Araslan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Vodafone. Phones4u customer service is terrible, they'll do anything to sell you something and then your gone.

Best thing you can do is go to their website and look for the coverage map, it shows where coverage is at its strongest, strong and weak as well as non existent. Good luck

Araslan

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I should add I'm paying 10.50 a month for 600 minstrel, unlimited texts and 500 mb of Internet on Vodafone, great coverage all around too

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
3UK is the best and cheapest. I used 3 in Leicester and when I worked in Birmingham. No complaints with the speed. 3 is okay in London, Manchester and Nottingham as well. Highly recommended.

Dazzi

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
O2 have the best customer service out of the lot of them. However, their max data is 1gb.

Three give unlimited everything. However, there customer service and coverage is rubbish.

I'm not quite sure about Vodafone data, but there customer service is terrible.

If your not bothered about customer service and coverage, then go with three.

Furthermore, I think tmobile and Orange are going end soon -- they will be both trading has EE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss