Three network offers free 4G internet for everyone

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Three have announced they will be offering FREE 4G LTE to all their 10 million customers from December 2013, and all-you-can-eat data is still included with this. They have also announced no extra cost for roaming in certain countries when you take your phone abroad with a fair usage of 40GB for customers on the all-you-can-eat data packages, so for example if you have 2000 UK minutes you can use those 2000 minutes abroad without incurring any extra charges.

• Free 4G for all customers, including pay as you go
  • all-you-can-eat data included
  • prices start from ?6.90
  • no extra charge for roaming in certain countries
  • 98% DC-HSDPA coverage
  • unlimited tethering included on The One Plan

Currently get around 28Mbps speeds on their 3G network so really looking forward for being upgraded to 4G.

Get Ready for 4G. - Welcome to the Three Blog -

I signed up last week for one of their sim only plans, ?15 per month for 2000 minutes, 5000 3 to 3 mins, 5000 texts, all-you-can-eat data with unlimited tethering included, free 4G upgrade and ability to use your UK allowance abroad for free in Austria, Australia, Denmark, Hong Kong, Italy, Ireland and Sweden, other countries added soon, plus ?63 cash backas I signed up through Quidco works out at around ?10 per month for all that!

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fwww.three.co.uk%2FStore%2FSIM&token=CiPlJeoX

sdc1

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
That's seriously good value, however, 3 have no idea what customer service is. Try resolving a problem with them. They view selling you a contract as a transaction rather than a network - customer relationship. I'm speaking from experience when I say they are best avoided.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I see. well I've been with them for 8 years and always experienced good enough service with them, EE (Orange-T-Mobile) on the other hand, worst customer service ever by far!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05