Small Possibility of New T-Mobile Windows Phone

distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
This could be nothing more than a grammatical error, but in the off chance this was a slip of the tongue, I'm posting the conversation I had with a T-Mobile Agent on Live Chat. Originally the conversation was about improving the coverage in my area, but after that issue was (kinda) resolved, I started asking other questions while I was on the chat. Here's part of the copy of the chat.
You: Okay, thanks. Could you answer one more question of mine?
Analyn C: No problem.
Analyn C: Sure.
You: Do you know if any new Windows Phone 8 devices are coming to T-Mobile?
Analyn C: I will check that for you.
Analyn C: Right now, we don't have any updates for the upcoming Windows Phone device.
Analyn C: You can check our website from time to time, Joseph.
The rep said "THE upcoming Windows Phone device." Like I said, this could be nothing, so take this with a grain of salt, but I just found it very interesting. While I was on the chat she also said that the 2520 is not planned to be carried on T-Mobile, but you can use the other carriers' devices on their network with their free 200MB monthly plan as long as you buy and activate a SIM card for it.

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
THE is a common we don't know /we are JUST using an affirmative word at TM and it means 0
We haven't heard anything about whether your 810 will get THE upcoming update
TM says that even when there is no update rumored, confirmed or on the horizon, it covers their arse so IF something appears they don't look clueless.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
To be honest I think they'll likely get a variant of the Lumia 1320. you know what I mean they do start with the mid range Lumias first then get the high end ones later

distilledoreo

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Another thing that hints to new T-Mobile phone... Device Details -- Nokia Lumia 1520 The AT&T 1520 is model # RM-940 according to the FCC, since it doesn't have built in wireless charging. On the nokia developers page the 1520 model # RM-938 is a US variant with 1700/2100 bands, meaning the 1520 will be released on another carrier in the US (T-Mobile).

gfiz

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Actually, my local tmo rep was pretty non chalant telling me they were actually getting the 1020.

Sent from my Windows phone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre