Frustration with AT&T over Lumia 920

Reynaldo Sustaita

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone!

As of this moment, my second replacement Nokia Lumia 920 is stuck on the rotating gears icon. Before that, the battery was all kinds of weird with false readings, quick drains, and false battery information about how much charge was left. I LOVE the 920, one of the bets phones I have ever had, but this is inexcusable. I find AT&T to be at fault though i may be a little bias. If this is my second replacement with the same problem as the previous phone, why would I want a THIRD replacement of the same model? Now, I know I am still under warranty but how long is it going to take until they see the 920 is not working and give me a similar model. Is it that hard to give me a Nokia Lumia 925 as a replacement device?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
That's Nokia build quality at work. Cheap labor delivers cheap workmanship. This isn't to say that Nokia didn't design it well, but the plants that put them together and get paid based on number cut a lot of corners. My first 900 was build in Mexico. Was not able to connect to a cell signal for anything. It was rectified but many problems like this continue to persist.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss