AT&T unlocking -- A company that does not reason

petersun21

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried to unlock you phone with AT&T lately? After you unlock one phone through att.com/deviceunlock and hit the back button on your browswer, ATT will created another request for the same IMEI number. For one unlocking, you may create quite a few requests for the same imei number. All will be counted toward your 5 total for a year. No matter what you say to CSR, AT&T will not recify this and help you...

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried to unlock you phone with AT&T lately? After you unlock one phone through att.com/deviceunlock and hit the back button on your browswer, ATT will created another request for the same IMEI number. For one unlocking, you may create quite a few requests for the same imei number. All will be counted toward your 5 total for a year. No matter what you say to CSR, AT&T will not recify this and help you...

Oops :eek:rly:

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
the count should be against IMEI anyway.

Seriously, why on earth would someone ever intentionally make 2 requests for the same IMEI? Why would they even allow you to do that?

As a web developer it really bothers me when I see a page that tells me not to hit the back button or close the window. If you have to tell your users to do that it probably means you made a poor design decision.

Sent from my Nexus 4

PB_H

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Why did you ask for as for an unlock code twice for the same IMEI
or was it just brain freeze that caused you to hit the back button ?

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Why did you ask for as for an unlock code twice for the same IMEI
or was it just brain freeze that caused you to hit the back button ?

sounds like he did one request, went back to start another, and when you go back it automatically fires off another request for the one you just did.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon