Upgrading to the 1520 will cost me my A-List

tjwheels

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I was ordering a Lumia 1520 upgrade on AT&T's site tonight and on the place order screen there was a little box that said "If you continue with this request, the A-List feature and the A-Lists associated to the selected wireless numbers will be removed". I have several numbers that are on my list and they use several hundred minutes each month. They let me keep my unlimited data - a big plus, but the A-List was a deal breaker for me. I need a work around - any ideas?

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
I just went online to order a 1520 and I got the same message: If I continued with this upgrade I would lose my A list. The site also said that the new device wasn't compatible with my current data plan (I have a 2 gb plan) and I would have to upgrade to a 3gb plan. .......wtf?

Has anyone else expericenced this?

Old_Cus

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Interesting. I can't pre-order a 1520 from the Microsoft Store because my current rate plan isn't in their system. They say I have to go to an AT&T store to discuss rate plans. As I mentioned above when I tried to pre-order on the AT&T website it said I needed to change from my current 2GB plan to a more expensive one like the 3GB plan (I usually use 1-1.5 GB a month). If I change my rate plan as they say I am required to if I want a 1520 (or a 925) I will lose my A List plan. No one has come across this? I think a trip to my local AT&T store is in order but it looks like I might be keeping my 900 a little longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12