11-20-2013 08:04 PM
61 123
tools
    you are just mad because you stated misinformation and got called out on it. If you want to call anyone who raises the BS flag on misinformation a "bully" then shame on you.
    Actually, no, I didn't call out misinformation. You may be able to get a "phone" onto Page Plus, but getting a "Windows Phone" is not quite as simple. Even if was wrong, by using profanity and other such bully tactics, you are just that. A bully. That's all you are.
    11-20-2013 02:42 PM
    I concur. There's a lot more than just price when it comes down to carrier selection. I get a FAN discount with AT&T because my company has a corporate account. For that same reason, I get business support should I ever need it. I've never had a problem with AT&T; I may pay a little more, but to me that extra cost is worth the benefits I'm getting. I would not get those same benefits with a MVNO.
    I also get a corporate discount - on Verizon. And I have multiple phones, not just the single phone on my account. Mr. Bully doesn't seem to want to accept that there are situations where he is wrong.
    11-20-2013 02:43 PM
    a cellular tower provider is responsible for one thing, providing a reliable signal to which your compliant device can make and receive phone calls. If they do that, there should be no reasons to call them for "support".

I have never had to call ST for support. I can't recall calling ATT either except for times when they put **** on my bill that was a hidden fee or false overage charge. I removed that need for "support" by switching to ST.
    More from the bully pulpit.
    11-20-2013 02:44 PM
    If they do that, there should be no reasons to call them for "support".
    *buzz* wrong, but thanks for playing. :)

AT&T support is who you call for any type of move, add, or change on your plan. I have to make those frequently. I also have to make them on behalf of about 50 other mobile phone users.

Just because an MVNO works for you and your individual needs, you shouldn't assume they will for everyone else.
    11-20-2013 02:47 PM
    I have multiple phones, not just the single phone on my account
    Me too.

Mr. Bully doesn't seem to want to accept that there are situations where he is wrong.
    Exactly. It's great that an MVNO works for him, but they don't work for everyone.
    11-20-2013 02:50 PM
    Actually, no, I didn't call out misinformation. You may be able to get a "phone" onto Page Plus, but getting a "Windows Phone" is not quite as simple. Even if was wrong, by using profanity and other such bully tactics, you are just that. A bully. That's all you are.
    You said there were no MVNOs on Verizon, you are wrong as I pointed out. Now you are trying to weasel out of that and say you can't get Windows Phones on Verizon MVNO....wrong again as I pointed out (NET10, etc) now you accuse me of profanity which I used none in my responses to you (otherwise the profanity filters would have caught them) and lastly you resort to name calling because you have no more retorts. You may choose to live blissfully ignorant of solutions that save you money, but you will not get away with spreading FUD and misinformation to others on a public forum.

you were wrong, wrong, then wrong again. And instead of just saying hey thanks I was wrong, you resort to name calling and further actions which cannot be called out here on this board which are against forum rules. your actions are shameful.
    11-20-2013 03:09 PM
    *buzz* wrong, but thanks for playing. :)

AT&T support is who you call for any type of move, add, or change on your plan. I have to make those frequently. I also have to make them on behalf of about 50 other mobile phone users.

Just because an MVNO works for you and your individual needs, you shouldn't assume they will for everyone else.
    welcome to modern times, I can and do make such changes on this thing called a "web portal" it is where you can do this thing called "account management" it doesn't resort in needing to call a live person. It is amazing technology really.
    11-20-2013 03:17 PM
    I can and do make such changes on this thing called a "web portal" it is where you can do this thing called "account management" it doesn't resort in needing to call a live person.
    Sure. Do that for 50 different lines. I'll call AT&T support once. After I've had my soda, a quick nap, and listened to a CD or two, you can catch up with me. :D

Why is it so hard for you to just accept that your solution isn't everyone's solution? Is it your ego? Are you insecure and like to feel big on forums? I mean, really, dude... hidebound much?
    11-20-2013 03:23 PM
    Sorry I'm not buying that line....I've listened to support at work deal with the goons on ATT support. The time it takes them to read and read back again 10 SIM numbers they want to change I could be done online with 25+. Calling them is the -last- thing need to do, or even should have to do, for account management.
    11-20-2013 03:38 PM
    I truly don't care if you buy it or not.

I think that if your bloated ego won't allow you to accept that your worship of MVNOs isn't the "one true way" for everyone, I'm just going to let you impotently rage-gasm all over my ignore list for a while. :D
    hopmedic likes this.
    11-20-2013 07:51 PM
    This thread has run it's course
    hopmedic, jridgers and 11B1P like this.
    11-20-2013 08:04 PM
61 123