I'm having some trouble with getting T-Mobile lately and wanted to see if others are seeing this too.

When I send MMS messages sent from T-Mobile (e.g. group messages), they are showing up blank to people on other carriers (e.g. AT&T). Pictures messages show up just fine to them, but if I send a text to multiple people in a group message, the people who aren't with T-Mobile will see a blank message on their phone.

Sending from T-Mobile to T-Mobile works just fine, but inter-carrier does not.

I've called to T-Mobile and they told me it is a network issue, but it's being going on now for the 3rd week and I'm frustrated trying to figure out if this is wide spread issue.

If you try to reproduce this, please keep in mind:
    1. Enable group messaging (messaging->...->Settings->Group Messaging = ON)
    2. Send a text (no pictures) to at least two or more people (at least one who is not on T-Mobile). The T-Mobile person will get it just fine. the other person sees a blank message.
    12-07-2013 03:16 AM
    I called T-Mobile technical support and finally they said this is tracked by master ticket #6152538. They said it affects ALL Intercarrier group messages.

The unfortunate part is that there has been no progress for a couple weeks...
    12-07-2013 04:34 AM
    This is now resolved and working again.
    12-19-2013 11:44 PM
    Hey trooters,
    I recently started having a problem with MMS for both me and my wife's phone. what was the fix?
    01-08-2014 02:52 PM
    Hey trooters,
    I recently started having a problem with MMS for both me and my wife's phone. what was the fix?
    i didn't do anything, rather t-mobile fixed it on their network.
    01-11-2014 07:41 PM