Tmobile at CES2014, Predictions?

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys think they'll do next? Apparently this is a big move for them and they're putting alot of hype around it? I'm hoping for more Non Contract moves, the Houdini ETF move, LTE Coverage expansion plans, more on Wifi calling standard (Maybe WiFi texting move?) and maybe more phones announced with exclusive's picked up from alot of OEMS. Lets hope!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping for more non-contract plans.

And just because I'm being optimistic, lets hope for a Lumia 926.

liveforten

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Can't wait to hear more about Houdini..if its as good as it sounds I'll definitely be switching from att.

Although I'm not expecting it, it would be really nice to have more WP phones to choose from.

Hengst2KSE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
The only thing making me think about leaving T-Mobile is their lack of support for new windows phones. I love my 925, but I ended up canceling my jump due to lack of options to upgrade to. If they start support more Windows Phones, I will be more than happy to stay, especially since they surprisingly are putting internal antennas for T-Mobile phones.

thundr51

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
The only thing making me think about leaving T-Mobile is their lack of support for new windows phones. I love my 925, but I ended up canceling my jump due to lack of options to upgrade to. If they start support more Windows Phones, I will be more than happy to stay, especially since they surprisingly are putting internal antennas for T-Mobile phones.

I still have the 8x and have been lusting after the 925 for some time but really want something new (preferably a 1020). I'd end up paying more for less on Att so I don't want to switch, and buying a 1020 outright isn't something I want to do as I don't want have to jump through all of the hoops of getting it to work optimally on tmo's network. Hopefully we'll see something new at CES.

treetownal

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday at T Mobile in Brooklyn "will you have any new WP devices this year?" direct quote: "No, Windows phones are garbage, real pieces of ****. We don't want to carry them at all, nobody wants them and they have a lot of problems."

They had a broken 925 flickering away in the back corner of the store. Same placement and broken phone featured in a T mobile store in Ann Arbor.

T mobile has fantastic customer service and price but if you want to use windows phone the only viable option is buying unlocked at full price and bringing it over.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday at T Mobile in Brooklyn "will you have any new WP devices this year?" direct quote: "No, Windows phones are garbage, real pieces of ****. We don't want to carry them at all, nobody wants them and they have a lot of problems."

They had a broken 925 flickering away in the back corner of the store. Same placement and broken phone featured in a T mobile store in Ann Arbor.

T mobile has fantastic customer service and price but if you want to use windows phone the only viable option is buying unlocked at full price and bringing it over.
We've been over this before though, that is an EXTREME reaction, most say "No" or "Not likely" and start talking about alternatives, but ATT pushed friends and family away from WP as well, but all my Tmobile stores have at least one or two employees with Windows Phones who do actually like them and I think they mean good when they really say they wish there was more of them. Tmobile might be giving me false hope and wrong promises but that doesn't change the fact that the employee who lied to me had a unlocked 1020. I think well ssee more Windows Phones, I'm just scared we won't see any flagships.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills