Requirements for T-mobile to pay ETF

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Got an email last night that my ETF reimbursement was approved and I will receive it within 2-3 weeks. It was for the full ETF that I expected ($260/line x 2 lines = $520).

liveforten

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
Got my debit card for the full etf fee a couple days ago..it only took about 4 weeks from the time I uploaded my final bill..very happy with T-Mobile!

chantelandsam

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I personally would contact a supervisor over the phone. They're usually really good with explaining and reimbursing. I never heard of a specific plan required (though I would recommend JUMP anyway its a really nice choice). If you dont need to have those services they'll likely remove them and reimburse you. I had a problem with my Plan and was misinformed and they gave me credit on my next bill, and I had problems upgrading (said they had phone in store and said I was able to upgrade but supposedly have a error in system and it was a few days later) and they paid my whole down payment on phone and are overnight shipping me a phone, really amazing customer service. Also they're treating it as a standard, not JUMP upgrade so I still get two JUMPs this year!!

Moral of the story, contact them and ask. As a ehh former "uncarrier" part timer employee, be sure to use the word Mislead.

chantelandsam

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why the above posted but I want to warn others. When I was deciding to switch to tmobile, I did my research. It looked like everything was on the up and up with the early termination fee payoff. I received half of what was owed to me because they double dipped and took out what they gave me for my trade ins. Tmobile is still up to their crooked way like they were when they first started. I will blow up every social media until i get what they promised they would do. Oh yeah, their service sucks.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I am getting what is expected from mine, and it seems that others are as well. Have you tried contacting their customer service to find out why you aren't getting what was owed to you. Remember they only pay the ETF part of the bill, not the the whole thing, and no taxes either.

Flagz

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why the above posted but I want to warn others. When I was deciding to switch to tmobile, I did my research. It looked like everything was on the up and up with the early termination fee payoff. I received half of what was owed to me because they double dipped and took out what they gave me for my trade ins. Tmobile is still up to their crooked way like they were when they first started. I will blow up every social media until i get what they promised they would do. Oh yeah, their service sucks.

I convinced a few friends and family to switch and they got the FULL amount of ETF's paid off with no issues. I would contact a supervisor directly on the customer service line.

adtst3

May 12, 2014
Visit site
2.5 data package and JUMP are NOT required for ETF payoff. The sales reps are saying it is to boost their numbers and commission.

Source: I'm a T-Mobile rep.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes