Best Prepaid No Contract

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I was just on the phone with Aio and they said they don't allow tethering. If you have a tablet with a SIM card they have a 250MB $15 monthly plan ($10 for additional 1GB of data).

I guess in their TOS they have given themselves the ability to take it away at any time. All I can say for now in practice is that it works. At least on Windows Phone and most Androids, I understand iPhone tethering is problematic.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I guess in their TOS they have given themselves the ability to take it away at any time. All I can say for now in practice is that it works. At least on Windows Phone and most Androids, I understand iPhone tethering is problematic.

I used AIO briefly on a 3GS and a 4. Tethering was not an issue at all. Granted, both devices were jailbroken and I'm not well versed in iDevices to say whether that makes a difference or not.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Think VVM is worth $55/month? Didn't think so. :)

Haha no doubt. But it's nice to have. :grin:

They do have an app to get it working on Android devices. Here's hoping they start supporting it in Windows Phone handsets soon. I may have to ask them about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon