Beats Music for AT&T Customers - Tips (Also, get 90 days FREE service)

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. I just added the AT&T Family Beats Music subscription to my account and it was somewhat of a production to get it all going, so I thought I would share some of the things I learned.

1. First things first, you need to log into your AT&T Wireless account
  2. On the site, hover over Wireless Services at the top and you will see an option for Add or Change Services
  3. Scroll down to Beats Music and select the family plan. You will get 90 days FREE before you are charged!
  4. Go through the rest of the prompts to have it added to your service and it will take effect immediately

Now, you can activate this on your phone, however, it is MUCH easier to do it through their web site.

1. Visit Beats Music | Online Music Streaming
  2. Click on the AT&T Subscriber button
  3. You will be asked to enter your phone number. only the 10 digit number no dashes.
  4. Click Check My Eligibility
  5. You will get a free text message with a pin
  6. Enter the Pin in the next window
  7. You need to Create an account now (email/password account) or log in using Facebook/Twitter
  8. Once everything looks good, download the app and sign in the same way you created your account above

Everyone that is on your account will need to follow the above steps (not the logging into the AT&T account part, just from the website on)

Free 90 days of service and your whole family bundles together to one great deal!

Thanks all!

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Does this allow one to cancel before the 90 days are up without needing to pay?

I don't know. We plan to keep the service since it is cheaper than paying for another service with 5 individual accounts. Offering the service this way saves us $35/mo ($420/year).

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know. We plan to keep the service since it is cheaper than paying for another service with 5 individual accounts. Offering the service this way saves us $35/mo ($420/year).
I would only use it for myself, not anyone else, so it's something I'd need a free trial in order to determine if it's worth it. I don't listen to much mainstream pop music, so that's why I couldn't just subscribe without knowing if there is enough indie content to meet my needs.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I would only use it for myself, not anyone else, so it's something I'd need a free trial in order to determine if it's worth it. I don't listen to much mainstream pop music, so that's why I couldn't just subscribe without knowing if there is enough indie content to meet my needs.

understood.

If you sign up on beatsmusic.com, you get a 7 day trial for free.

Hope that helps.

techNOlogy537

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
As an AT&T customer, if I sign up for the Beats Music family plan do all 10 devices have to be AT&T subscribed devices? We have 3 cell phones with AT&T but I would also like to link it with our wifi only iPods and ipad. I did call AT&T but they couldn't answer my question, hoping you know more than they do. Thanks in advance.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

cmarquette

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Did you get an answer on how to add an iPod? I also have 3 phones and 1 iPod and would love to know how to add it to my family plan. If it's not possible, then I'll have to find a different music service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs