WalMart Family Plan?

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a great no contract experience. They use T-Mo towers so beware of T-Mo doesn't have good service in your area. Started with 521 when I got laid off. Now using 810 I bought on eBay, just bought a 925 I'm anxiously awaiting in the mail. All I'm saying, ia get off the contracts!

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Mobile phone contracts are worse than cable companies. People should realize the service providers are ripping them off. You're not getting a $99 phone, they're subsidizing it and you are more than paying for it over two years. Wanna upgrade you're phone through them? It's gonna cost you. Buy a slightly used phone on ebay or Craig's list and go on a no contract plan. Long term you'll save a lot of money and if you want to upgrade six to twelve months later, buy a newer phone and sell your old one.

peterdroid

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
cable phones not popular as a mobile phones.Of course they worst. U always have phone in pocket. And u can call/write message or use internet for talking with u friend or finding some information. Also it's cost a big money.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett