AIO - Cricket

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I actually liked the AIO name better too. Cricket would've been a good name for an iDEN carrier back in the day, since the Nextel/iDEN PTT did have a really distinctive 'chirp'. But since iDEN is dead, I would've preferred the name AIO.

vw1610

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I've been on aio since September and absolutely love it! att can suck it with their high prices.

I use an iphone 5,620 and my new 1520 on the aio network with no problems other than mms not working on the 1520 :/

I cannot wait for 8.1!

Sent from my iPhone using WPCentral Forums

juststart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been on aio since September and absolutely love it! att can suck it with their high prices.

I use an iphone 5,620 and my new 1520 on the aio network with no problems other than mms not working on the 1520 :/

I cannot wait for 8.1!

I would have thought mms works since its running on the att network. Did you download the network access app?

Ordeith

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Even though tethering isn't in the AIO terms of service it actually works great (as many of us have found). But tethering is allowed in the Cricket TOS, so hopefully us tethering users won't be so ambiguous in the future.

I also preferred the AIO brand. Cricket had no brand image protection with their licensed stores. Most of them in my area look like cheap liquor stores and are usually next to cheap liquor stores. They are usually dirty, run down, and uninviting. I hope ATT can do something about that.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
yes I did. still nothing.

Sorry to tell you that running the network app was your mistake. Do a back-up and factory reset your phone, slip in the aio sim and you'll have everything working including Internet Sharing.

vw1610

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to tell you that running the network app was your mistake. Do a back-up and factory reset your phone, slip in the aio sim and you'll have everything working including Internet Sharing.

so your saying I shouldn't install the network app? I get my 1520 back from the repair shop today so I'll restore the phone and give your advice a try. thanks

vw1610

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
nevermind. I'm still having issues receiving mms messages. I've tried all sorts of settings and still miss a lot. back on my iphone.

spizzlee

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I was thinking about joining AIO and ditching T-Mobile even tho I just switched from ATT to Tmo ha.. Just to be clear, any ATT phone works, and ill get the same LTE speeds as ATT? Is there a catch?

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I was thinking about joining AIO and ditching T-Mobile even tho I just switched from ATT to Tmo ha.. Just to be clear, any ATT phone works, and ill get the same LTE speeds as ATT? Is there a catch?

if you read their TOS it says that LTE speeds are limited to 8MB

vw1610

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I was on att for 8 years before I switched to aio this last September. my coverage is the same and the 8mb download speed cap is not an issue. I'm saving 40-50$ a month and never have to worry about overages. att can suck it.

zultar

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had experience using a T-Mobile 925 on aio? Their website says it SHOULD work. That wasn't the most reassuring answer ever. I'm intrigue by how much cheaper they are

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)