I've been a T-mobile customer for 10 years now and like that fact that they are shaking things up. With that said, I'm currently looking at AT&T for a few reasons. I was looking at their recent lowered family plans and with my employee discount I'd be paying about the same as TMO. AT&T also has a much better selection of WP. I'm currently using the 810 (not going to beat that dead horse lol) and would eventually like to upgrade to something other than a 925 which is my only option currently (I like having an sd card). Also, since I moved to Idaho (Boise area) the data speeds are less than desirable. I've looked at coverage maps but I'm always a little skeptical about how accurate they are.

So with that said, any input would be great as far as pros/cons to switching. Anyone else live in Idaho that could shed some light? (it's a long shot, i know LOL ) Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by cure92; 04-09-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    04-09-2014 02:50 PM
    As a fellow T-mobile customer riding that same dead horse Lumia 810 lol I would switch to AT&T in a heartbeat if I could get a plan with the same pricing as T-Mobile for a couple of reasons. First because AT&T always seems to get the flagship Windows Phones first while T-Mobile has slim pickings and second because AT&Ts coverage is much better in my area (CT). I would however fight the urge to switch until after I made the move if I were in your position just so I could verify the actual cell coverage first.
    04-09-2014 03:13 PM
    Better phones, better network.

You might want to wait a bit to see if new phones are coming though.

I recently switched to AIO (from AT&T) and I am happy so far. However for multiple lines it might be better to stick directly with AT&T.
    04-09-2014 09:18 PM