Entry Windows Phone for Verizon?

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Right now, Verizon is only offering premium Windows Phones ($$$$). My sister wants an entry level Windows Phone ($) for her Verizon account.

Suggestions? Or just wait some more for the newer 8.1 phones to ship?

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Verizon is due to be getting the 635 isn't it. I think sometime soon or was that Mobile.

Sent from my KFTT using Mobile Nations mobile app

Bodeanicus

Banned
Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Look for the 822 on ebay.. picked up a mint one used for like $70 shipped a couple weeks ago.

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

If you can find a 822. That's what I started with and it's a good phone.

Agreed. I bought a used one off EBay a year ago, and it still holds up amazingly well vs. my friend's Androids and iPhones. Add to the fact you can jump ship to ATT or Trouble and any of their MVNO's if Verizon posses you off, and you can't go wrong for a first WP8. Replaceable battery and SD card slot. Great little phone. I'll probably buy another one when this one dies after seeing the 830 specs.

Ltauhmise

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Right now, Verizon is only offering premium Windows Phones ($$$$). My sister wants an entry level Windows Phone ($) for her Verizon account.

Suggestions? Or just wait some more for the newer 8.1 phones to ship?

I would suggest the lumia 928. You can find them on Ebay for around 150$. The phone is similar to the Lumia 920 on Att. You can't go wrong with this device.

You can also purchase a lumia 822. It's slightly smaller than the 928. But it comes in several colors (Black/White/Gray/Red). And also has a removable battery and sd card expansion. You can find like-new 822's for around 115$.

You can also purchase the htc 8x. You can find them like-new for around 110$ on Ebay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett