So I was just looking at my current options to my plan and I see a calculator to compare what I'm paying now vs what I could on a mobile share plan. $65 for the 2GB plan is SO much better than my 2yr plan. For one, I don't pay for SMS, and id already get Unlimited SMS added via the Share Plan. Oh, I'm on the 3GB Plan now. I think the 3GB plan without SMS is like $85? I can't even remember. Of course I always have a few SMS to pay additionally. What does additional data cost on the share plan? AT&T site is terrible with details.

Soo, are there are catches with the mobile share plans? Is it still a 2yr thing? It just seems like such a better deal for hardly any change. I don't get it.
    05-27-2014 11:05 PM
    Ok, so apparently that only works with Next or bring your own device.

I'm currently on a 3GB plan, but I pay for SMS. I think its like $85 plus SMS fees. I try not to use SMS...

So the 2.5GB Mobile Share plan is $65, add 12 month Next which is like $30 for most top phones and I'm essentially paying the same bill minus .5GB data and adding unlimited SMS, but I get a new phone every 12 month instead of 24? Not a bad deal! What am I missing? ;)

I tried to talk it over with live chat but it was painful. Lol
    05-28-2014 12:17 AM