AT&T and Directv aqusition deal!!!

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I think when the deal is completely done we will start seeing a flood of apps from them, AT&T is very Windows friendly.
I talked to DTV today and the rep I spoke too said they are all excited about the deal but it will be a year before it's all said and done.
But think about this it's not right when you see an ad on TV where they stream programming on any of your devices in your home😠 with the exception of WP or surface or surface 2! Those liars.DTV.jpgSurface DTV.jpg:cool:.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I have both Directv and AT&T. For the record, I hate this deal. I never like these companies buying other companies because it only reduces our choices. We'll see how this plays out but I feel it already, its not going to be good.

lcw731

May 29, 2012
Visit site
How do you figure AT&T is windows friendly? They don't have a u-verse app for windows, their my at&t app is not in par with the same app on IOS out android spy phone. They don't even offer the Isis app for windows phone, they are glacialy show in approving and rolling out software and firm ware updates They actively push Android and IOS over windows phone when ever possible. Their retail employees all required to have Android phones because their internal apps are Droid based. Just because they have more windows choices does not make them windows friendly. I also have both, and had u-verse. I also don't want this deal to go through, AT&T will destroy DirecTV. Instead of raising their crappy u- verse service to the level of DirecTV, they will bring DirecTV down to the level of u-verse.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
How do you figure AT&T is windows friendly? They don't have a u-verse app for windows, their my at&t app is not in par with the same app on IOS out android spy phone. They don't even offer the Isis app for windows phone, they are glacialy show in approving and rolling out software and firm ware updates They actively push Android and IOS over windows phone when ever possible. Their retail employees all required to have Android phones because their internal apps are Droid based. Just because they have more windows choices does not make them windows friendly. I also have both, and had u-verse. I also don't want this deal to go through, AT&T will destroy DirecTV. Instead of raising their crappy u- verse service to the level of DirecTV, they will bring DirecTV down to the level of u-verse.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Moreover, I never new AT&T to even be interested in satellite services. They're public comment on buying DirecTV was to better compete with the Comcast purchase of Time Warner. Not that they have some grand plan for satellite TV services, they wanted a trophy to show off at the "who's could buy the most" annual corporate picnic.

fdalbor

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
When I heard at&t was buying direct tv I decided to make a clean break from them. I moved all three of our phones to consumer cellular (from AT&t), and I moved my tv and internet service to Cox (from direct tv). Guest what I am saving 75$ a month now.

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
But when your deal with Cox runs out it will go up correct? Because that what happens with Xfinity you get either a 1yr or 2 yr deal then it will go up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss