I returned my first 1520 back in Mayy due to the screen sensitivity issue. The replacement is a basket case with random reboots and the camera launching itself and bad Wi-Fi resume from lock. Waited forever to have this one replaced because AT&T said they didn't receive my old phone. That is resolved now and of course before I get the second replacement my phone gets dropped by someone else...

There is are now light scratches on the lower edge of the screen. Barely noticeable but there. They kind of shine silver in the right angle. Just wondering how strict AT&T is when they inspect the phones. Sucks because the scratches have nothing to do with the issues that occurred right away and I couldn't return this one until they sorted out my "lost" return.
    08-15-2014 06:16 PM
    I had a warranty replacement cleared to proceed (I didn't follow through for unrelated issues) and the rep had previously asked me to email him photos of my device.

I mentioned I had a couple large/bad scratches (honestly) on the display (right side, over back button...) but he said that would be fine. (Couldn't really see it under the screen protector, but I pointed them out)

My 920 has seen few falls, damage to housing is some scratches on the upper right of the back, slight dent/flattened corner in one, but not too visible thanks to the nature of the material.

Still cleared.
    pkvillager likes this.
    08-15-2014 06:38 PM
    Thanks for the response. I might call in and ask.
    08-15-2014 07:52 PM