920 Owners on AT&T - Let's go public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
I posted this on the ATT Community in a thread where 920 owners are screaming for cyan. Of course, no response from AT&T.

Let's take this PUBLIC. We may not be a huge number, but a even 100 negative tweets shared exponentially with all our followers, will get more attention from AT&T than whining here in WPCentral (which I doubt they even know exists).

Get on Twitter and let's use a single hashtag... #ATTdoesntcare. Tweet daily. Perhaps if everyone who is following us reads about AT&T's concern (or lack thereof), AT&T's marketing department will start hammering the engineering department.

I can't find a twitter account for Glenn Lurie, who was appointed CEO of AT&T Mobility two days ago, but be sure to include @ATT in your tweets so they get copies of every angry word.

This was my first tweet:

@ATT is turning a deaf ear to customers demanding updates to @windowsphone. I just want BT LE. #ATTdoesntcare

Feel free to copy and paste. And please add a comment in this thread if you're willing to become an activist.

Ralph Casimir

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
I posted this on the ATT Community in a thread where 920 owners are screaming for cyan. Of course, no response from AT&T.

Let's take this PUBLIC. We may not be a huge number, but a even 100 negative tweets shared exponentially with all our followers, will get more attention from AT&T than whining here in WPCentral (which I doubt they even know exists).

Get on Twitter and let's use a single hashtag... #ATTdoesntcare. Tweet daily. Perhaps if everyone who is following us reads about AT&T's concern (or lack thereof), AT&T's marketing department will start hammering the engineering department.

I can't find a twitter account for Glenn Lurie, who was appointed CEO of AT&T Mobility two days ago, but be sure to include @ATT in your tweets so they get copies of every angry word.

This was my first tweet:

@ATT is turning a deaf ear to customers demanding updates to @windowsphone. I just want BT LE. #ATTdoesntcare

Feel free to copy and paste. And please add a comment in this thread if you're willing to become an activist.

Contacting AT&T alone wouldn't do much. You would need to throw in the @JoeBelfiore and @ Nokia since he's the head of the windows phone team and the nokia part is obvious.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Contacting AT&T alone wouldn't do much. You would need to throw in the @JoeBelfiore and @ Nokia since he's the head of the windows phone team and the nokia part is obvious.

If you have room in your tweet, by all means, add JB and Nokia. Since other countries have cyan on the 920, I don't think Microsoft is the issue at this point. ATT replied to my tweet within 30 minutes of posting, albeit to refer me to their blog where the latest article is about updates to Blackberry (for which I "graciously" thanked them). But that's more responsive than they've been in their own community forums...

It doesn't take any more energy than posting here and maybe, if we can get some traction, we can at least let them know we are not content to be ignored.

Ralph Casimir

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
If you have room in your tweet, by all means, add JB and Nokia. Since other countries have cyan on the 920, I don't think Microsoft is the issue at this point. ATT replied to my tweet within 30 minutes of posting, albeit to refer me to their blog where the latest article is about updates to Blackberry (for which I "graciously" thanked them). But that's more responsive than they've been in their own community forums...

It doesn't take any more energy than posting here and maybe, if we can get some traction, we can at least let them know we are not content to be ignored.

well good luck to you. i don't have twitter nor do i want one. i will put your idea on the 8.1 tracking forum, so maybe it can get some traction.

vansiv

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I really, really really dont want to use DP, but ATT is in stand by. I was hoping for today, but i guess the next week would be the same, nobody knows.
Geez, i really want the official "drivers" with Cyan for ATT, but i goint to use DP.

Maybe Cyan for L920 on DP would be faster than ATT.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Tweeted it to JoeBelfiore as well.

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
i have gotten good results tweeting @attcustomercare good luck, well by good luck i mean they atleast tweeted back

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think they really care, they have always been very slow about rolling out updates. The one update we got about a year ago about this same time did not roll out until about a month behind the other carriers they were last major carrier to roll it out .

If it's buggy I want them to fix it, but I really do not think that's the problem, once they have you hooked they just don't care.

Check out last years, it started rolling out in Aug and AT&T subscribers did not get it until OCT :angry: We got a long way to go and WAIT:unhappy:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/238465-did-t-forget-about-us.html

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I just tweeted it to @ATT.
Thanks for posting.

I tweeted AT&T and ATTCostumerCare, the same with you that I was refered to ATTConsumerBlog, tongue-tied.

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I don't think they really care, they have always been very slow about rolling out updates. The one update we got about a year ago about this same time did not roll out until about a month behind the other carriers they were last major carrier to roll it out .

If it's buggy I want them to fix it, but I really do not think that's the problem, once they have you hooked they just don't care.

Check out last years, it started rolling out in Aug and AT&T subscribers did not get it until OCT :angry: We got a long way to go and WAIT:unhappy:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/nokia-lumia-920/238465-did-t-forget-about-us.html

Now, There is nothing to express my dissatisfaction.:angry: I just wanna fk damned att. everybody should do this.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
My ATT rant on Twitter today:

@joebelfiore Microsoft should seize control of @windowsphone firmware updates because @ATT won't inform users about status & #ATTdoesntcare

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
My ATT rant on Twitter today:

@joebelfiore Microsoft should seize control of @windowsphone firmware updates because @ATT won't inform users about status & #ATTdoesntcare

Agree with you, so what are their responses. I tweeted @ATT @ATTCustomerCare @nokia @NokiaUS @NokiaCareUS. But answer is always patience, all my patience had been ended. except patience, what we have.
See my twitter capture:
Screenshot20140830000913.pngScreenshot20140830001001.png

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Agree with you, so what are their responses. I tweeted @ATT @ATTCustomerCare @nokia @NokiaUS @NokiaCareUS. But answer is always patience, all my patience had been ended. except patience, what we have.

It looks like Nokia is being more responsive than ATT. But the answers? Blah, blah, blah. I sometimes wonder if their marketing departments realize that we are not idiots and that if they will explain the delays, we'll understand...

dcbakkk

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
It looks like Nokia is being more responsive than ATT. But the answers? Blah, blah, blah. I sometimes wonder if their marketing departments realize that we are not idiots and that if they will explain the delays, we'll understand...

Fact proofed, ATTCustomerCare is just i d i o t. No matter what you ask. they always redered you to their consumer blog. If 920 Cyan meet some problems for releasing. I think they should clarify it, rather than i d i o t's reply like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion