Lumia 1520 Cyan on Straight Talk

james7679

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
So, as per the title suggests, I am running a Cyan 1520 on Straight Talk. I have been using this phone with straight talk for about 7 months with no problems... Until now. I noticed since the Cyan update, I cannot receive an mms from anyone. I just get a message that says "Get multimedia message". Upon clicking, it says "Getting message". After a few minutes, nothing happens, it never populates the media.

I CAN send mms okay.

Any suggestions?

PVC3

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I tried the settings at the Gishan site and no dice for me. Are you guys using factory unlocked 1520's or the AT&T model? Mine is a 1520.3 / RM-938 model, the LTE is working great after Straight Talk re-initialized my account, but I still can't receive MMS.

One thing I noticed is that the link you showed leaves the MMSC port blank. However, if I leave it blank on my phone, it just auto-fills in "80." I've tried setting it to zero, but that breaks MMS functionality totally.

I read that the WAP gateway is what matters for receiving messages anyway, so I guess that is more likely to matter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa