Any word as to t-mob release of WP 8.1?

W

WPCentral Question

Best I have gotten from t-mob is that they have heard of 8.1 but have no release date.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I just got a 1520.3...

Beats waiting for Cyan and also beats waiting for a Flagship.

My Flagship has arrived in Yellow with an official Cyan Firmware. And I'll not miss out on one part of the advances Denim is supposed to bring. Factory Unlocked means I'll get it when Nokia is just passing yours to T-MoUS. :excited:

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
This is why I went for the developers preview....
Or get an unlocked non-tmobile branded phone.

Sadly not an option for some. My use requires being able to make/receive calls AND text messages, and there is NO (T-mobile, ATT, Sprint, Verizon). Non-T-mobile phones, don't have wifi calling, leaving me with NO service. Preview for developers breaks something with the wifi calling (calls work), but TXT won't work until I'm back on the cell network.

Sucks that we have to wait a long time, but we bought our phones with one version of the software on it, knowing its limitations. We didn't know what features updates would bring. The waiting doesn't make the phone any LESS capable than it was before the update was anounced. Just means we need to be a bit more patient.

For years, there was never any guarantee that software would be updated. Now it's expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo