Stay of execution

koolnaija

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been a T-mobile customer since 2003 & Windows mobile camp since 2008. I was ready to drop the guillotine on T-mobile next year but with the release of Cyan today for the 925, a stay of execution has been granted for now. AT&T is the only provider that shows that they are backing WP fully. How long this stay of execution will last, who knows, the clock is ticking. :devil:

Michael Tillman

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you on that! I'm happy with the update but I'm still itching for an upgrade. If they don't get the Lumia 830 or HTC M8 by black Friday I'm going to ATT. And I've been with TMOBILE since they were omnipoint back in 2000!

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm with you on that! I'm happy with the update but I'm still itching for an upgrade. If they don't get the Lumia 830 or HTC M8 by black Friday I'm going to ATT. And I've been with TMOBILE since they were omnipoint back in 2000!

Rumor has it that T-mobile will be getting the M8 for Windows on Nov 9

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh, for crying out loud, not another one... Look, if you want to leave T-Mobile for AT&T, that's your choice. I personally would rather jump out of a plane without a parachute, but to each his/her own.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh, for crying out loud, not another one... Look, if you want to leave T-Mobile for AT&T, that's your choice. I personally would rather jump out of a plane without a parachute, but to each his/her own.

LOL... But on all the forums, every carrier area is a kvetch-fest no matter what carrier discussion you look at...

​The grass is always greener on the other side.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I'm so blasted happy with my T-Mo phones right now...
The switching between LTE and back to wifi service and MMS texting under wifi has been flawless.
Hope it doesn't get jinxed.

**Note to self:
Never install another developer preview ever again!!!

oviedofreak82

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
The switching between LTE and back to wifi service and MMS texting under wifi has been flawless.
Hope it doesn't get jinxed.

**Note to self:
Never install another developer preview ever again!!!

Yeah I agree with you, I couldn't stand the horrible battery life that 8.1.1 was doing to my phone couldn't go 12 hours without having to charge up my phone on moderate usage.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Me too... 32 days in Italy with FREE CELLULAR DATA & TEXTING (International Roaming, no less)... Who else has that? I talked to another American couple that was on VZW and the wife was highly upset at the fees Big Red wanted to slap on them for anything overseas.

Part of my happiness is my phone, no doubt - BYOD is the best and something the other direct carriers don't seem to want to do so well either.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Me too... 32 days in Italy with FREE CELLULAR DATA & TEXTING (International Roaming, no less)... Who else has that? I talked to another American couple that was on VZW and the wife was highly upset at the fees Big Red wanted to slap on them for anything overseas.

Part of my happiness is my phone, no doubt - BYOD is the best and something the other direct carriers don't seem to want to do so well either.

Also, reasonable prices, no contract to tie you down and the ability to get your phone unlocked within 40 days!

maleheo p

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I agree with the reasonable pricing and no contract with Tmobile. But you have to admit, it kind of sucks when your only current options are a Lumia 521 and a Lumia 630.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, They're supposed to be getting the HTC One M8 for Windows Phone soon as well. You never know what's on the horizon, and that's kinda exciting. I've been interested in maybe getting the 635 actually, but I already have a 925, 920 and 810.

NadaAddict

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I had att for about a year, and their pricing was just outrageous to me...they are like the Comcast of mobile phones

Posted via the Windows Phone Central App for Android

Steven Penner

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Try the L735 RM-1039 (available from B&H). If Wi-Fi calling is important to you, this isn't a valid option, but if not, it is a great device with full functionality including LTE and H/H+.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb