Cricket reps

Blasto87

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
So I took my wife to get a new phone and she wanted the Lumia 1320 cause of the big screen mostly.

And she went to ask for it and the sales girl started talking crap about Windows phones and I kind of got mad cause she didn't really know anything.
She started by saying that you can't download games on WP so I got involved and didn't tell her I have a WP then she is like oh it's because windows is running Android 4.1 and not kit Kat so I just started laughing and she got kind of mad and said...
YOU KNOW I HAVE ALL THREE IPHONE ANDROID AND WINDOWS THAT'S SO I CAN EDUCATE THEM WHEN THEY COME IN HERE TO SHOP FOR A NEW PHONE..
So I'm like well that's nice of you but I don't think you know about Windows phones then she tells me..

Well I gave my boyfriend my WP but he doesn't like it he says it sucks.
Then I said maybe he doesn't know how to use it..
People are so used to using Android they don't take the time to learn something new .. When Android came along it was either Android or ios so people not wanting to spend big money didn't have a choice but to learn how to use it if they wanted a smartphone..

Last edited by a moderator:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I've moved this thread to the Carrier Discussion Lounge forum, since this is related to a carrier.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I've never been in a Cricket store (or any of the small carriers'/MVNOs' stores. I've only been in AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint stores. Some people have had issues with those carriers' store reps too. I guess your mileage may vary no matter what carrier store you visit. I've never had issues with the AT&T store in my neighbourhood.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos