HTC One m8?

venious

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
What is up with the availability? Was this released only in select markets? There are some reviews already on the T-Mobile website, but I still can't find a way to buy it locally or online.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm... Yeah. Showing as coming soon on T-MoUS site.

Not on Microsoft Store website either.

Best bet. Be a pest in person at your local T-Mo Store.

venious

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Stores are clueless. Phone was released for sale again late last week, however T-Mobile still has 0 inventory. After ordering , getting charged, and nit receiving an email confirmation, I call to find out they are backordered. Canceled, done with this bs.

antiochian2010

May 11, 2013
Visit site
That's a real shame; this is a phone I really wanted to hear about. Except for the camera, I really wanted to consider this one since my 1020's usb port failed out of warranty. Ended up going with an unlocked 930, but I would envy someone with the HTC since you get WiFi calling in addition to the other stuff!

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I would envy someone with the HTC since you get WiFi calling in addition to the other stuff!

Actually WiFi calling has been sort of an oh sh*t from T-Mobile. It's not on the phone right now, and not planned until an OTA update sometime in 2015. Nice move huh?

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
That's a real shame; this is a phone I really wanted to hear about. Except for the camera, I really wanted to consider this one since my 1020's usb port failed out of warranty. Ended up going with an unlocked 930, but I would envy someone with the HTC since you get WiFi calling in addition to the other stuff!
You got the 930. No need to envy :D it and the 1520 are superb/the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)