Any Reason to Wait?

Bleser

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know of any rumored Holiday plan pricing or data deals that T-Mobile has yet to announce? I'm about to jump from Sprint to T-Mobile (taking advantage of the ETF fee payoff), and I would like to get the service this week so I can do all the phone trade-ins when my family is together this weekend.

However, I feel in the next week or two I might kick myself for doing this if they introduce more data for the same money or cheaper plans or something. Anyone know if this has been revealed already somewhere?

qa_ninja

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I would pull the trigger. They're pretty good/friendly for helping you match deals. I swapped and a month later they did the promo for 2.5 gb data for the price of 1gb if your family swapped. They set it up on my account to give me 2.5 gb of data and a recurring credit for the difference.

Bleser

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I would pull the trigger. They're pretty good/friendly for helping you match deals. I swapped and a month later they did the promo for 2.5 gb data for the price of 1gb if your family swapped. They set it up on my account to give me 2.5 gb of data and a recurring credit for the difference.
Thanks again. I switched this weekend and the experience was great. Saving loads of money versus Sprint. The manager was great to work with and gave me free SIM cards and such.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss