T Mobiles data plan a secret!

Andrew_404

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi fellow windows users. I'm using the Nokia 735 unlocked version and decided to sign up for T-Mobiles $30 pre paid plan yes, $30. The only catch. Only 100 minutes of talk however, unlimited text and 5GB of LTE data. All I can say is darn, their download speeds are insane. Average of 40Mbs I've recorded using speedtest app.

Here's how to do it. I ordered a nano sim through Amazon for $9.99. It came in two days. Went onto T-Mobiles web site (prepaid) entered the code came in the sim package, entered the sim number and my IMEI number. Next page clicked on porting over my current number and so on. The whole process took < 10 minutes, got a text welcoming me to T Moible and that's it. Been using for four days and glad to report I have the LTE logo on the phone.

In case you're wondering, I'm not in a major city either. About 35 minutes north east of Atlanta somewhat in the suburbs...

Any questions please feel to ask....

Andrew_404

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
Very true however, you cannot purchase a nano sim from Walmart. You have to buy the standard package and cut the sim as I've done previously.

Andrew_404

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site
I was told that the $30 plan was only available on line. The local T Mobile store told me I could only sign up for their $40 plan which has unlimited calls/Text with 1Gb capped with 8mbs data with LTE. But thank you for your valuable input on this...

Sobr0801

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I came on specifically to ask this question. I have a work phone with free everything. I just need a data connection for my windows phone. Thanks for saving me the effort.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss