Remove Backup Assistant Plus

The19thD0CT0R

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I could have sworn there was a method for removing VZ's backup assistant from the settings menu; I did it on my old 8x. It involved putting the date way in the future and trying to open it? I did that on my Icon, and it said "buy or uninstall"; I chose uninstall, but it's still there. Am I missing an aspect to this procedure?

garbagedrew

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue. After I updated my Icon to Denim, Backup Assistant Plus was automatically installed. I tried to set the date way forward and it gives me the same two options of buy or uninstall. Nothing happens when I choose uninstall. This method worked before when I had Lumia Black on my Icon but not anymore. Very frustrating.

The19thD0CT0R

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issue. After I updated my Icon to Denim, Backup Assistant Plus was automatically installed. I tried to set the date way forward and it gives me the same two options of buy or uninstall. Nothing happens when I choose uninstall. This method worked before when I had Lumia Black on my Icon but not anymore. Very frustrating.

Yep, that's exactly my experience. I guess I can live with it since it's buried in settings and not stinking up my app list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss