if we are being held up because myatt doesn't work or that cloud locker crap I gonna flip.
    agentmikeyd99 likes this.
    02-13-2015 03:51 PM
    Wasn't aware their Locker App ever worked... Lol

I remember storing a bunch of photos on it from my 1020, cause it was the only way to save high resolution images without tethering to a PC. After a while, the App lost my login info and for the life of me I couldn't get back into my account or reset my password. I completely gave up on Locker.
    02-13-2015 04:33 PM
    I consider myself a novice regarding WP*.
    However I do realize this is not MS's first rodeo.
    So I suspect any hold up regarding upgrades to carrier specific devices is due to proprietary programs.
    I hesitate to call this bloat-ware because I have found some useful.
    Especially those with a light touch on a base OS.
    Android on Sony and Motorola come to mind.
    Regarding WP I don't have enough experience to condemn any "partner".
    On my AT&T L1520 940 I have to admit I uninstalled all I could of their software.
    That was because I didn't use it, trying to utilize native MS programs when possible.
    This is not a knock on AT&T developers, those programs might very well be superior.
    Guess I'm just a creature of habit.
    Likwidz likes this.
    02-13-2015 05:28 PM
    Having an AT&T L1520 without any Denim update or Windows 10 preview, is starting to feel like I drew the Old Maid card.

ccg141b.jpg
    ElronTheElder and HeyCori like this.
    02-14-2015 11:33 AM
    DLong4 there are many, many of us with the 1520 on ATT and we are waiting for denim. I wish it was already here but its not. But its not like our phone is un usable and outdated. Enjoy what you have. It works just fine.
    02-16-2015 06:57 PM
    Kinda off topic...Anyone notice that every "first" WP firmware update from ATT since Black has been announced on a Thursday? Maybe they'll announce it this Thursday. xD wishful thinking? Shame that it's already past mid February and still nothing.
    02-16-2015 07:22 PM
    DLong4 there are many, many of us with the 1520 on ATT and we are waiting for denim. I wish it was already here but its not. But its not like our phone is un usable and outdated. Enjoy what you have. It works just fine.
    Yes, I do enjoy my phone. But I'm both excited by the future and frustrated by the apparent end-of-the-line assignment which our model has been given, especially in light of the fact that the model was touted last year as one which will be an early recipient of Denim.
    02-16-2015 10:15 PM
    I'm starting to lose my faith in empty PR phrases and stories.

I'd maybe buy the 1520 etc need what? A little partition magic, ex except for the tidbit that the 1520 is getting Denim, including English speaking carrier in Great Britain, O2.

Here's hoping the PCS companies learn what MS learned the hard way before collectively we find an alternative to the aging rope trick we,re seeing.
    02-17-2015 06:24 AM
    if we are being held up because myatt doesn't work or that cloud locker crap I gonna flip.
    AT&T typically takes longer to test firmware updates when changes to the networking software and drivers occur. If the software doesn't affect the radio, they push it out faster. They have to be sure it won't negatively affect their network, the devices, or the customer experience.
    02-18-2015 03:54 AM
    Moved to AT&T forum, since this is a carrier-related issue.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-18-2015 03:57 AM
    I'm starting to lose my faith in empty PR phrases and stories.

I'd maybe buy the 1520 etc need what? A little partition magic, ex except for the tidbit that the 1520 is getting Denim, including English speaking carrier in Great Britain, O2.

Here's hoping the PCS companies learn what MS learned the hard way before collectively we find an alternative to the aging rope trick we,re seeing.
    The British version of the phone is actually different hardware (rm-937). When you see American variants receiving updates (rm-940 for AT&T and rm-938 for Canada/Latin America) then you'll be in a better position to complain. Right now no American variants have gotten Denim yet.

The process is not based on language, but based on actual hardware
    RumoredNow likes this.
    02-19-2015 08:48 AM
    Another Thursday has come and gone for the update. Sigh....I swear. At this rate we'll get Denim in March....
    02-19-2015 03:31 PM
    Another Thursday has come and gone for the update. Sigh....I swear. At this rate we'll get Denim in March....
    I am starting to feel the same way. I am almost there with my 830. Just need the darn second half of the firmware to get camera 5, and the wait is killing me. I originally figured they would have it out in time for Christmas :(

And yea, AT&T always rolls out windows phone updates on Thursdays.
    02-20-2015 11:39 PM
    Another Thursday is coming up...let's see if At&t is gonna give us the shaft again. Woot can't wait for that disappointment again!!!
    02-24-2015 05:50 PM
    y'all should be aware that the update is now live for the 1520 on att.
    02-28-2015 07:47 AM