I just bought an AT&T Lumia 830 to use on Straight Talk's AT&T network. My concern is that when AT&T finally releases the full Denim update will I get it on Straight Talk?

Can someone who uses Straight Talk on AT&T's network speak to this?
    03-20-2015 08:36 AM
    Generally speaking If a user has a carrier branded phone and is using another network provider, once the carrier of the branded on phone releases the update that will be pushed out to the device. It doesn't matter if is bought in another country; as long you have a stable Wi Fi / broadband internet connection you will be fine.

So in short, yes.
    Generally speaking If a user has a carrier branded phone and is using another network provider, once the carrier of the branded on phone releases the update that will be pushed out to the device. It doesn't matter if is bought in another country; as long you have a stable Wi Fi / broadband internet connection you will be fine.

So in short, yes.
    RumoredNow, ToughD and xandros9 like this.
    03-20-2015 08:45 AM
    Moved to Carrier lounge...

I'm on ST with an ATT flavored SIM and just updated a Factory Unlocked Blu Win HD and a Factory Unlocked Lumia 1520 for Latin America...

Not exactly your specific setup. However, I have a SIM unlocked 520 (x2) and a still locked to ATT 635 that I fully expect to update when it hits for ATT. Especially since the update occurs over WiFi you should not worry.

As TechFreak1 expresses above... Your update goes by what your phone's origins are, not by where you happen to be or what carrier you are on.

BTW: here's the list to check when your update has released. Software update for Lumia with Windows Phone 8 - Microsoft - Global
    ToughD likes this.
    03-20-2015 12:09 PM
    Thank you for the responses. Just need to be patient for the update now. Not easy that's for sure! :)
    RumoredNow likes this.
    03-23-2015 01:35 PM