No Subject MMS

anon(8126636)

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I just switched to T-Mobile and since then all MMS messages (in this case mostly group messages) pop up as No Subject in the toast notification instead of the actual content. Now this wouldn't really be that much of an issue (still annoying though) except that it makes Cortana read that instead of the content while I'm driving, completely useless. From what I've read it is the header of the message, but I don't see any way of making the phone ignore that, do I need to change my APN settings or something? Anyone have any ideas?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My guess; you are getting old threads continued from when you were on the previous carrier. That carrier has the Subject and T-Mo won't get it ever.

Start a new conversation thread to get a Subject in there.

ajb1965

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
If someone sends a text to a group it comes up as no subject MMS to TMo users. I have always had this on Tmo both on android and WP.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
This is normal for group texts or for texts that includes pics from numbers not in your phone. I very unfortunately received one from an unwanted number/person the Saturday before this past. It's annoying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos