Is it me or do store sales reps just have it in for MS?

Byrese

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Is it me or do store sales reps just have it in for MS? My co-worker recently switched from ATT to TMO and went back into the store to get them to activate her second line (iPhone 3). Anyway, the sales manager correctly said that she needed to hook the phone up to iTunes (after getting the unlock code, which she already had). When she told him that she had a SP3 he says, "ouch!... you can check but SP3 won't connect you to iTunes." Or something like that. He went on to say, "blah blah blah MS doesn't integrate with Apple and she may need to get another phone and/or computer.". When she got back I downloaded the desktop version of iTunes to her SP3. Problem solved! These idiots smh!

What is it with these reps? Every time they have an opportunity to push people off MS they do it. Am I the only one that notices this whether it be with phones, tablets, PC's or whatever?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Same **** everywhere. In shops and every tech website finds it cool to ignore windows/ms and praise everything else. There image is MS's biggest problem to overcome.
I would have done a complete rebrand.

mark233

Dec 26, 2013
Visit site
What is it with these reps? Every time they have an opportunity to push people off MS they do it. Am I the only one that notices this whether it be with phones, tablets, PC's or whatever?
Many reps will only deal with what they're familiar with. If they know nothing about MS mobile and such, they'll veil their ignorance and try to guide you with what they are familiar with and (often) falsely claim the *best* way to go about things. This is just my opinion but I bet I'm somewhat correct, and my second glass of wine agrees with me .. lol :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes