950 on AT&T GoPhone?

Eustis99

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I want a 950 but also don't want to switch to AT&T and deal with a hard credit pull as we all know they do even though they deny it. Does anybody have one on go phone or use go phone at all for that matter? Is it on par with regular at&t service? I heard they throttle go phone data and the coverage is different.

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I have been on postpaid att in the past and am on go phone prepaid right now, no issues. The coverage is about the same and the speeds are probably on par with postpaid. I did a speedtest the other day on my 950 and got 55mb down, 5mb up. Its straight.

Strangely enough, I switched to cricket for a hot month, and noticed a difference with coverage and the speeds were way slower. I would go with gophone personally.

longcipher

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently running a 950 Unlocked as an ATT Go customer. I get super fast LTE, phone works perfectly on their network. The only issue is lack of visual voicemail. Every WP I've ever owned, either unlocked or ATT branded, had VVM on ATT. I really hope they fix this issue. I feel like I time travel to 2002 every time I call my voicemail.

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Visual voicemail works on my 950 with att go phone. Idk what i did to make it work, but it did out of no where. I feel like the moment I actually had a voicemail, it prompted me to put my password in and boom, visual voicemail is now working.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss