Case hunting

pr0d1gy

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I have big hands. Thin and light don't work for me, but a 4.3" screen with WinMo7 does. I never understood why people feel the need to make snotty, douchey remarks on internet forums just because I didn't buy what their little elitist wannabe friends and them want. So, I guess that makes us even.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
Since I'm not paying $30 for a stupid accessory, here is what I got:

Amazon.com: EMPIRE White Silicone Skin Cover Case for HTC HD7: Cell Phones & Accessories
White rubber case, says EMPIRE on the back. Fits semi loose, which I like because I have big hands & it makes the phone feel a little bigger, but it doesn't fall off or anything.

I thought about buying this, but I'm slightly concerned that you say it fits semi-loose. In the past I've had cases that didn't fit tight enough and they ended up scratching/scuffing the phone. Do you see any evidence of that since you've had the case?

pr0d1gy

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I thought about buying this, but I'm slightly concerned that you say it fits semi-loose. In the past I've had cases that didn't fit tight enough and they ended up scratching/scuffing the phone. Do you see any evidence of that since you've had the case?

Not at all. At most it just snags on the edge of my pocket and pulls a corner off when I'm putting it away, and it's very easy to slide it back on even while it's still in my pocket. The case is made of silicone so it's a very soft material and won't damage the phone at all.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I went to an AT&T store and got an HD7s case for my HD7 (essentially the same thing). Got a Speck glossy black case

cj-m

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I got myself an otterbox commute as well...and then i also got myself a cellet docking cradle and just realised...i am going to have to undress my HD7 everytime i want to charge it on the cradle :D

michaelpartlow

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had trouble with their speck pixel skin HD? I really like the case but it is giving me problems with the power button. When the case is on properly the power button is constantly pressed making the phone want to turn off. To combat this I have to leave the top of the case slightly raised and and adjust it to turn on the screen.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Like an idiot I bought it off ebay. It came in the origial T-mobile packaging and I am using it with the HD7S. I don't see how this could be the problem as the HD7 and S are the same phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium