Case hunting

gonknoggin

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
About a week ago I finally bought my HD7 and am very happy with the device so far. One things is I can't seem to find any proper cases for the phone. I don't like those silicon bumpers and would prefer a slim leather slide-in case. The original HTC PO S510 doesn't look too bad but it's for the HD2. The S550 seems to be for the HD7.

Does anyone have any valuable information as to where I could find what I'm looking for? Are there any other cases perhaps not made specifically for the HD7 which would still fit?

Thanks!

BWB8771

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Leather? No.

I am REALLY enjoying a Speck Pixel case - bought it at the T-Mobile store. Major reason I like it is the added rubber to the button locations. For example, the power/sleep button is so flush that it's often a pain to locate. The Pixel case adds enough rubber for the button to be easily located/used.

Greasemonkeyjoe

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I have a BodyGlove case i bought from TMO and it seems to do the job. I also saw an Otterbox Commuter that looks good. I have had a couple of the Otterbox cases for my BB and they held up well.

onlywaytomo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I love the speck pixel skin as well but id like a case that showed off the hd7 hardware more because it is such a nice looking phone

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

onlywaytomo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I really like the way this one looks, is it a hardcase? Does It make the phone heavier or thicker than the speck pixel case?

Sent from my HD7 using Board Express

chnkfc

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
It is a hardcase,i don't notice a difference in weight,and its not that thick at all,but the rubber around the case makes it strong. i haven't dropped the phone yet,but by the way the case hugs the phone it doesn't seem like it would fall out if dropped. I forgot to add that the rubber lining is a little higher then the screen so if the screen lands face down, it wouldn't get scratched.

onlywaytomo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
oh i guess you can, i didn't look close enough. Then I might just get it. Do you know where I can get that online other than the t mo website, they overcharge for everything.

chnkfc

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
i have no clue where else this would be sold other than at the store or online store.
The buttons aren't exposed,they are covered,and personally i think the where they are covered makes it easier to lock/unlock the screen,raise/lower the volume,and use the camera button.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Well 17+days later guess i can choke it up as a loss of money never heard a word from this place. nor have they answered email or phone calls. buyer beware with that place.

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
I thought t-mobile had a leather case in store (slim, open on the top).
Never understood why everyone clamors about how thin and light the phones are, then shoves 1lb of rubber around them... To each their own I guess.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo